Terms and Conditions
With the Webstek.co website (the “Website”), Geert Bollen (the “Manager”) wants to promote his services. Namely building websites for personal, non-commercial use.
Some of the information is supplied by third parties on the Website. Such information can be accessed by the user of the Website (hereinafter the “User”). The information entered by the user himself can always be changed. The Manager takes good care with great attention to provide all information as complete and current as possible. Nevertheless the Manager may not be held liable for incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information. Neither can he be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Website and downloading files from the Website.
The Website contains references to sites of third persons, organizations and associations. The Manager has no control over the nature, completeness or correctness of the information on these websites. The Manager may therefore not be liable for the content of websites to which the site refers. The Manager may fail to control who is referring to the Website. The presence of a link on another site does not mean that the Manager would approve or recommend that site.
All text, photographs, illustrations and other information on the Website are protected by copyright. Do you want to reproduce or communicate to an audience, in whatever form, then you should get express written consent in accordance with the law of June 30, 1994 on copyright and related rights. Admission request for reproduction via email@example.com.
Stock images: FFCU
Icons: The Noun Project
Fonts: Google Fonts
Backgrounds: Subtle Patterns
- Prices listed on the website are final and are not disputed.
- Any offer will be prepared based on the information provided by the client. The offer is non-binding. The validity of the offer is 90 calendar days. And does not apply to future or similar jobs.
- All prices listed on the website include 21% VAT, unless stated otherwise. Prices indicated in the offer are exclusive of 21% VAT, unless stated otherwise.
- Fees for travel and meetings are not included unless otherwise stated.
- The agreement between the parties is established by returning a signed copy of the offer, or by an order document approved by Geert Bollen, or by written consent of both parties. Any subsequent supplementary agreements or amendments, as well as agreements and/or commitments made by or on behalf of Geert Bollen, are binding only if confirmed to the client in writing by Geert Bollen.
- Geert Bollen will execute the accepted work with the utmost care and with the best available technology in order to meet the conditions of the agreement. Complaints must, under penalty of inadmissibility, shall be notified in writing.
- Geert Bollen reserves the right to rely on the use of open source software (released under General Public License or similar license) for the development of modules and functionalities. Additional costs for the purchase of stock material, software or software plug-ins relevant to the project are charged to the client after mutual agreement.
- Geert Bollen recommends developing for the latest software versions, applicable to both browsers and platforms.
- The client is responsible for the installation and testing of the goods and/or services provided by Geert Bollen. At the request of the client and after approval by Geert Bollen, will he perform the installation at the prices stated at that time.
- The client has fully accepted the goods delivered by Geert Bollen, unless informed by writing of a defect within 10 days after delivery or after discovering a hidden defect. The services provided by Geert Bollen are fully accepted by the client at the time of delivery.
- Invoicing of maintenance, hosting and domain names happen annually in advance. All other amounts are invoiced at delivery except orders accepted through Webstek.co that have to be paid in advance. The payment has to occur within 30 days after sending the bill. All amounts that are not paid on their due date shall be increased in accordance with Article 1225 and 1229 B. W. and without notice.
- Geert Bollen is only liable to pay compensation for direct damage to the client if and insofar as the customer can prove the damage and Geert Bollen acknowledges the damage. In case of force majeure, such as fire, strikes, riots, failure of suppliers or any act beyond the control of Geert Bollen, is he not responsible for inadequate and/or delayed execution of its obligations. If Geert Bollen is liable for direct damage, then said liability shall be limited to the amount of the offer.
- The copyright of the original work remain at all times to Geert Bollen. This agreement states just the delivery of the final products, unless otherwise stated. The client undertakes to respect the property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets, methods, procedures) and accepts that he receives only a limited use.
- In case of dispute, only the Courts of Hasselt (BE) jurisdiction.
- By accepting the offer, service or product the customer is considered to have read and approved this terms and conditions.